Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Right Shade




Equally challenging as finding the perfect little black dress is finding the perfect shade of eye popping, sexy, red nail polish for those sophisticated or mischievous hands. ;)
Like little black dresses, different shades of red can all equal perfection. And different shades can also fit different occasions. but there's nothing like that pop of red against black to spell woman.
Also like little black dresses, the perfect shade of red does not have to be expensive. I have found three shades of perfect red that can all be purchased at your local drug store or target.
1. N.Y.C. Big Apple Red Creme

The first day I wore this I got tons of compliments, and the best part is I only paid a dollar for it. yep, 1 buck. One girl told me "Ahh! ive been looking for that shade of red everywhere! where did you get it?" This is the perfect shade of fun a flirty casual red. perfect for that date to the ice cream shop.
2. Sally Hansen Hollywood Scarlet
All I can say is classy. This is the perfect shade of red to go with you perfect little black dress. Its classy and modern, and I paid about $5.

3. Essie a-list
The most expensive at $8 but definatly worth it. Its probably one of the truest reds i've ever seen, and the color is exceptionally rich.
Hope you guys had fun with the post, tell me what you think? have you found any other good shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are my[Tags]