Saturday, February 27, 2010

Springs New Look

I never thought that I would ever go for this type of fashion, but here i am loving it:



COLORFUL PRINTS

Print is coming back full power for this spring season, and def looking better. Everything from the bright and cheery colorful patterns, to the forever o so sexy leopard pattern.
Print makes for a fun and flirty day wherever you are, and i highly recomend it this season. Prints can be alittle hard to wear, especially if you are wearing a particularly busy peice. I would recomend going simple on the accessories, and a solid color that matches a predominant color in the pattern for shoes or top. Anything denim also looks great with print, for example:


nice huh? well you can get the look at Victoria's Secret.com

So get out there and find the perfect print, just for you:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the first dress but I feel like the fashion trends for 2010 and the make up trends are repeating themselves from 2009. Am I going crazy? xx Ms B

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no!
    your absolutely right:)
    The are repeating themselves, but maybe on a higher level this season.
    I think alot of the trends we have this year are repeats. 2009 held even more.
    -gigi

    ReplyDelete

These are my[Tags]